The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City
130 West 44th Street, New York, NY, 10036, United States
Phone: (212) 764-6200
4.3/5 (0 reviews)
Luxury Manhattan Hotel Landmark in the heart of the Manhattan's Theater District
The Chatwal is proud to be named one of the top 10 Best Hotels in New York City in the 2016 Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards.
Located on 44th Street, our hotel is steps from Broadway theaters and the city’s media and financial giants. Designed by Stanford White, its 1930s Empire Art Deco look has been re-imagined by Thierry Despont in rich hues of saffron, sepia, and ruby.
Our 76 guest rooms and suites boast custom amenities, such as handmade Shifman mattresses and 400-thread-count Frette linens. All rooms are also state of the art, with complimentary High Speed Internet Access, Blu-ray/DVD players (upon request), and iPod docks.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
A Complimentary Fourth Night and Breakfast for Two
Double and triple your Starpoints
Register for SPG® More for You by November 30, 2016 and your stays through December 18, 2016 will earn:
- Double Starpoints® on weekday stays of two or more nights.
- Triple Starpoints on weekend stays of two or more nights that include a Friday or Saturday.
Book your winter getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
Town & Country Package
Experience fall in the heart of New York. Reserve our exclusive package for a minimum of two nights and receive:
- Dailly breakfast for two at The Lambs Club Restaurant
- Afternoon tea at the Mezzanine bar
- Two tickets to the spectacular new Broadway show, Paramour by Cirque du Soleil
- Complimentary house car service
Reserve your stay online, or call 866-716-8136 and mention LVPKG1. Offer valid for Thursday through Sunday arrivals and stays through November 27.
Experience fall foliage in Vermont. Click here to learn more about the Town & Country package at The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, Vermont.
Click to reserve The Chatwal's Town & Country package.
Cirque Du Soleil Paramour Package
The Chatwal Hotel has long been immersed in the glitz and glamour of New York’s world-renowned theatre productions. In honor of our history, we have partnered with Cirque du Soleil’s debut Broadway musical production, Paramour, to offer guests a one-of-a-kind experience. Reserve our inspired package today and experience:
- Two tickets to a production of Cirque du Soleil’s Paramour at the Lyric Theatre in Times Square
- A gourmet pre-theatre dining experience for two at The Chatwal’s iconic Lambs Club Restaurant
- A luxurious two-night stay in a Superior Queen or above
- Daily Full American breakfast for two at The Lambs Club
Reserve your stay online, or call 866-716-8136 and mention LRTPKG1.
Exclusive October Savings
- Savings up to 20%
- Valid for travel October 1-31, 2016
A Complimentary Fourth Night and Breakfast for Two
Enjoy a sumptuous getaway with an extraordinary offer from The Chatwal Hotel, New York City. Stay three consecutive nights and enjoy:
- A complimentary fourth night
- Daily full American breakfast for two served in The Lambs Club Restaurant
Reserve your stay online, through your preferred travel professional, or by calling 866-716-8136. Please ask for promotion code XRZ.
Breakfast Plus Up To 35% Off
Special perks for Starwood Preferred Guest® members:
- 35%* off stays Thursday – Sunday
- Daily continental breakfast for two in the hotel restaurant
Book online, contact your preferred travel professional, or call 866-716-8136 and ask for rate plan SPG35B. Blackout dates apply.
Not a SPG® Member? Join today and discover just how rewarding membership can be.
*35% discount is taken off of RACK rates. Best available rate will be given if lower than 35% off RACK
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
82%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Theater District Landmark
The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City is located at 130 West 44th Street, in the heart of Manhattan's Theater District
- Carnegie Hall
- Lincoln Center
- Radio City Music Hall
- TKTS Times Square
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Rockefeller Center
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
How To Get Here
Exceptional dining entwines gourmet cuisine with indigenous flavor
Chef Geoffrey Zakarian has brought his vision of Modern American cuisine to The Chatwal Hotel. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the 90-seat restaurant has a luxe Empire Deco ambiance with walls that could tell a thousand tales.
- The Lambs Club Restaurant
- The Lambs Club Bar
Hours Of Operation
A Prestigious Setting for Midtown New York City Meetings
With state-of-the-art venues and impeccable attention to detail, we will arrange for a gathering of up to 120 guests.
- Over 2,000 sq ft of meeting space
- 2 Different meeting room options
- Full video display capability, including computer display, DVD/VCR media, Blu-Ray media and television
- Executive Meeting Sets
- Celebrated Chef Geoffrey Zakarian lends his touch to your private dining experience