Turning a Central Park picnic blanket into a sanctuary
Taking refuge from the bustling city in one of New York’s parks is a locals’ favorite. We provide a customized sanctuary for The Chatwal guests with a full serviced high-end picnic in Central Park. By creating a feel-good atmosphere through pillows and a menu based on your favorite food, we are turning a picnic blanket into your safe haven.
The Sanctuary Picnic is a full serviced picnic, meaning the entire picnic is set up and presented beautifully when you arrive. The clean up is taken care of as well.
In detail, the 2-hour experience includes:
- Delightful charcuterie platter filled with NYC local cheeses, the season’s freshest fruit and fine Italian meats from New York’s best purveyors
- “baguettinis”, which are prepared with top quality ingredients and bread baked fresh by NYC standout Balthazar Bakery (2 baguettinis per person)
- Mini dessert tray featuring lovely local sweet treats, such as brownies, cookies, or caramels.
- Boxed Water
- Cutlery, napkins, and plates
- Complimentary bottle of local NY Prosecco
- Setup and delivery included.
The suggested locations within Central Park are Cherry Hill or Sheep’s Meadow. Alternative: Bryant Park.
Live Like a Local Experiences
The Chatwal, A Luxury Collection Resort, New York City and LOCALIKE New York have partnered to offer The Chatwal Crowns suite guests extraordinary local experiences.
A dazzling escape in the heart of Manhattan, this Junior Suite accommodation offers an inviting landscaped terrace fully furnished which will immerse yourself in a sanctuary of calmness.