Broadway Collaboration with Harvey Fierstein’s Torch Song
The Chatwal, New York launches a package in collaboration with ‘Harvey Fierstein’s Torch Song’ to celebrate the production’s move to Broadway.
A limited engagement starring Michael Urie and Mercedes Ruehl directed by Moisés Kaufman at the Hayes Theater.
The Chatwal, home to America’s first ever theatrical society: The Lambs Club, has long been immersed in the glitz and glamour of New York’s world-renowned theater productions. After past partnerships with The Great Comet of 1812 and, most recently, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, the luxury hotel unveils its latest collaboration with the hilarious production of Harvey Fierstein’s Torch Song as it moves from a smash sold-out run off-Broadway to a limited engagement at the Hayes Theater starting on October 9, 2018. The Hayes Theater is at nearby 240 West 44th, an easy stroll from The Chatwal.
In addition to two premium tickets to Harvey Fierstein’s Torch Song with a copy of the script signed by playwright Harvey Fierstein, the “Harvey Fierstein’s Torch Song” package includes luxurious double accommodations for a two-night minimum stay, a personalized welcome amenity and one pre-theater dinner for two at The Chatwal’s iconic Lambs Club Restaurant and Bar featuring cuisine curated by Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. Package rates begin at $795 for each of two nights based on double occupancy. The offer is valid for stays from October 15 through February 28, 2019.
Reserve online, contact your preferred travel professional, or call 866-716-8136 and reference rate plan LRPKG1.
- Offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
©2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Explore our exclusive New York City hotel offers below and create your reservation today.
- Let us reward your loyalty. Book directly with us to get new SPG Member Exclusive Rates.
- Start the day right with breakfast for two every day of your stay.
- Experience a timeless getaway when you stay longer. Reserve two nights and receive a complimentary third night.