Vow to Get Away Package
Say “yes” to a Marriott wedding and earn triple points with Rewarding Events on every dollar you spend when you “Vow to Get Away”. Mention the promotion at the time you book your wedding or room block at a participating property to start earning points on everything from rooms to reception upgrades. The more you spend on your big day, the more points you’ll earn toward a romantic escape.
- Offer valid for Marriott Bonvoy™ members (“Member”) at participating properties across the continental US and Canada. Offer valid on new contracts only booked between now and December 31, 2019 (“Contract”) for wedding events or room blocks held no later than December 31, 2020.
- The terms of this offer shall not be interpreted to modify the terms of the Contract. Whether to book a wedding event is at the discretion of the hotel and is subject to availability and other factors at time of booking. Availability and terms of offer will be confirmed during Contract sales process. Blackout dates may apply for special events. Membership must be confirmed, and the membership account number supplied at the time of Contract signing to be eligible for points or miles.
- Only the Member who signs the Contract or is the main contact on the Contract is eligible to receive the triple points or miles. Points or miles cannot be awarded or transferred to a different Marriott Bonvoy™ account. Only individual Members (no corporations or organizations) are eligible to earn triple points or miles when mentioning this promotion up to a maximum of 300,000 points or 20,000 miles (or the equivalent, based on the airline loyalty program’s accrual structure). Points or miles will be earned based on actualized wedding event qualified revenue, excluding taxes, gratuities and service fees.
- Hotels are required to process earnings for review no more than 10 days after the wedding event has actualized. Points will post to member account within 24 hours after processing and approval. Miles will be submitted to the participating airline loyalty program within ten (10) business days after earnings are processed. Points and miles cannot both be earned for the same wedding event.
- Members can reserve a vacation in advance, prior to having enough points, using the Marriott Bonvoy™ Points Advance benefit but must earn or purchase the needed points at least 14 days prior to check-in or reservation may be cancelled by the hotel. Visit www.marriott.com/loyalty.mi for complete terms & conditions. All Marriott Bonvoy™ terms and conditions apply.
Explore our exclusive New York City hotel offers below and create your reservation today.
Marriott Bonvoy Member Rates
Let us reward your loyalty. Book directly with us to enjoy exclusive overnight rates and more for Marriott Bonvoy Members.