Private sailing trip around Lower Manhattan
Manhattan, after all, is an island, so we invite guests to join a prestigious sailing operator on a private tour. You will have the beautiful sailing yacht all to yourself and either sunbath or help out the crew to hoist the sails. Waves will softly rock them, while you pass by the city’s famous sights.
Lunch will be served on board. You will be greeted with a finger-food style snack.
- Selection of local Artisanal cheeses (3)
- Cured meats from Salumeria Biellese (3)
- Pate with Larchmont Charcuterie with cornichon
- 1 Freshly baked baguette from Balthazar Bakery
- Pickled beans from Beth’s Farm Kitchen
- Rosemary Garlic Olives
- Boxed Water
- Sea Salt Caramels from Brooklyn’s own Liddabit Sweets
- Picnic blanket
- Cutlery, napkins, and plates
- Trip Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Lower Manhattan
Live Like a Local Experiences
The Chatwal, A Luxury Collection Resort, New York City and LOCALIKE New York have partnered to offer The Chatwal Crowns suite guests extraordinary local experiences.
A luxurious one-bedroom Manhattan suite smartly arranged to immerse yourself in an urban oasis that embodies the city energy in the most serene setting. An elegant entryway leads to the king-bedded master bedroom featuring signature honey-colored suede walls, a bespoke wardrobe and built-in private bar.
- Let us reward your loyalty. Book directly with us to get new SPG Member Exclusive Rates.
- Start the day right with breakfast for two every day of your stay.
- Experience a timeless getaway when you stay longer. Reserve two nights and receive a complimentary third night.